Tuesday, October 16, 2007

What I know...

...is that K officially discovered peekaboo yesterday. I am now abusing this ploy just to hear her laugh. I'm also using it to try to get M to play with her, although he's less amused about this whole thing than I was hoping. Seems he would still rather drive his trucks across her head than actually entertain her.

What I don't know is whether this is early development or late development or right on time. Honestly, I just don't care what those pesky books have to say any more. This time around, I'm enjoying the giggle for exactly what it is: simple, spontaneous, and absolutely perfect.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

First she's got to learn to grab his trucks and knock over his train tracks. Then she can turn into something fun. Peekaboo? Not so exciting, mom.

But it sure sounds cute to me.