Wednesday, November 19, 2008

She likes me, she really likes me



Many thanks to my friend Kristi--the one who always reminds me of Keira Knightly, only better--for the Kreativ Blogger award. I'm just thrilled that someone actually remembers my blog's name, especially considering how, well, miscellaneous it is. So the award is thoughtfully accepted and generously passed forth, as is the link to Kristi. She's a fabulous mother and charming friend, in addition to that pretty face.

The rules are:
- List six things that make you happy
- Pass the award on to 6 more kreativ bloggers
- Link back to the person who gave you the award
- Link to the people you are passing it on to and leave them a comment to let them know.

6 Things That Make Me Happy
- Summer rain
- Dark chocolate peppermint ice cream from Cold Stone
- Waking up after seven o'clock to find that everyone is still asleep
- The sound of the garage door opening, the signal that B has arrived home from work
- Running around with the kids in the backyard or park
- Writing a story that comes out just the way it sounded in my head

May I have the envelope please...
And YOU--that is, those phantom readers that I imagine read my blog from time to time. A girl can dream, right?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'd like to thank the blog academy... wait, there is no blog academy? Okay, I'd just like to thank Diana, who was very sweet to think of me.