Monday, November 24, 2008

Season up, already

Is it December yet? Because I'm dying to decorate my blog, the only time of year I break out the decorations and doll up my real and virtual house with the timeless combination of red, green, and gold. The giant reindeer are already out at the mall, Christmas music follows me wherever I go, and poinsettias beckon to be bought. But no, it can't be December yet, because I haven't had turkey. I have a mind for food, you see. So no decorating yet. But I'm waiting, not-so-patiently.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amen to that. I was thinking what if we just put up our lights and not turn them on until after T-day? I have been ignoring the XM Christmas stations with the occasional check in, just to see which station I will want to listen to. That's not cheating, right?