Saturday, November 22, 2008

Com-meme-nting

Ah, commenters. Those elusive little devils. Tagged by Melissa for a commenters meme, I'm embarrassed to say that I haven't enough to even match the five that Melissa settled for instead of ten. Especially since she's one of the commenters. So it's a few of my commenters and a couple other blogs I like. Because, well, everyone likes memes, right? Right?


My last five commenters (Ten? Let's not make me cry):
Sweet Spot Forget Me Not
The Spice Choir
Feisty One
Keyhook
More than you ever wanted to know

And some questions about them:
1: What is your favorite post from number 3’s blog?
Hitting the Nail on the Head, which so hit the nail on the head, at least for me.
2. Has number 10 taken any pictures that have moved you?
You mean you can put pictures on these blog things? Number 10, you've amazed me already!
3. Does number 6 reply to comments on their blog?
You mean you can reply to comments too? Again, assuming you get comments. Number 6 better darn well reply.
4. Which part of blogland is number 2 from?
She's lurking somewhere in my favorites list. And San Diego. There too.
5. If you could give one piece of advice to number 7 what would it be?
Stop eating 9.
6. Have you ever tried something from number 9’s blog?
Sometimes, when the kids are napping, I lay down on the couch and pretend I don't exist. That comes pretty darn close.
7. Has number 1 blogged something that inspired you?
Feeling Thankful, a whole list of the fabulous things that she does at Thanksgiving. I'm thankful that there are people in this world who are so thoughtful.
8. How often do you comment on number 4’s blog?
Never. But I should.
9. Do you wait for number 8 to post excitedly?
Absolutely. It's the easiest reading I do all day.
10. How did number 5’s blog change your life?
Come now--are you really reading blogs to change your life? Challenge my point of view, perhaps.
11. Do you know any of the 10 bloggers in person?
Oh yeah. And I love to see the overlap between the virtual and real world. Makes me feel kinda special, like an insider. Or a god. But mostly just an insider.
12. Do any of your 10 bloggers know each other in person?
Yep. Do they know they know each other? They might now.
13. Out of the 10, which updates more frequently?
That award goes to #2, who's NaBloPoMo-ing it.
14. Which of the 10 keep you laughing?
All of them, at times. But #3 especially. She ain't called feisty for nothing.
15. Which of the 10 has made you cry (good or bad tears)?
It's tough to make me cry. A tear or two from laughing too hard, some watery eyes from those introspective, insightful moments. Just enough to keep me coming back for more.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

It's a long one, this meme is. But you didn't die of exhaustion! Hurrah!

Unknown said...

What a fun post. I don't have 10 either if it makes you feel any better.

feistywon said...

I feel honored!